August 08, 2009

New things!

Cut-out exercise for an Alternative Animation class at uni. Quite jittery in some(most) places because i kept knocking the camera and i had to get rid of some of the in betweens :S

Aaaannnd a bunch of sketches i put together from recent train/tram trips:

At the moment I'm trying to draw out 2 storyboards, 4 model sheets and a character outline, so I might not have many updates until I'm finished. Gah!

Also I just recently got a twitter account (actually had one made for me against my will, but i'm starting to get used to it). So far it's been worth it just for the tips from AnimPodcast (Clay Kaytis), who runs the Animation Podcast. Anyone know any other good twitter-ers i should be following?

have a great week y'all
xbec

2 comments:

Randeep Katari said...

Thanks so much for your comment!! I really appreciate it! Great work you have here too - keep posting!

If you can't tell, I like exclamation points!

R.

Azzamckazza said...

Cool! Alternative animation sounds like heaps of fun.

I don't follow many helpful twitterers - but @serafinowicz @apelad and @mkupperman are all hilarious. Daily lulz!