October 27, 2010

The Show- FINISHED

Well the time has finally come- yesterday I submitted by major project/grad film. The short 2D animation follows the pre-show everyday rituals of a travelling Carnival troupe, and took about 6-8 sleepless months to complete during my final year at RMIT. It won't be online (in full) for a while, but I will make and post a teaser/trailer shortly! 

Now I'm going to sleep some more!

The Show (2010) Written, directed & animated by Rebecca Hayes
Sound design by Angela Grant

Oh, and I redesigned the blog! It's lighter and much easier to read now. Productivity!

6 comments:

Tali said...

The poster's amazing! Look forward to seeing it :)

Zane Yarbrough said...

hey these are really cool I especially like the color keys below this post..

www.artofzane.com

Jeremy said...

Cool! Congratulations on finishing your film. When it's up, I'll have to check it out!

Thomas Schwanke said...

Congratulations!! Now you´ve earned your sleep!
The poster is wonderful and the redesign of your blog really fine!

Sarasarasarato said...

Hey chum! Thanks for visiting my blog and congratulations on finishing up your course. :)

Bec said...

Thanks all, I hope to have it up soon!